Superquilt Insulation Blanket 1.5m x 10m
SuperQuilt is a multi-purpose nineteen layer Insulation blanket suitable for roof, walls and floor applications. This versatile thermally efficient layered insulation is the ideal solution to all your insulation needs and will save valuable time and cost of your installation whilst providing energy savings and maximising living space.
This flexible, easy to install, multilayer insulation offers tremendous thermal benefits. The benefit of multifoil insulation is that it is suitable for a range of applications from roof insulation, floor insulation and wall insulation and due to the slim depth, you can save valuable space on your installation. The unique composition of the product effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer.
This product is suitable for roofs, walls, floors and offers the following major benefits -
- Cost saving Solution
- Effective 2 in 1 insulation and vapour control membrane
- Reduces Construction Depth
- Reduces Risk of Condensation
- Non degradable maintaining thermal performance and product integrity
- SuperQuilt has been independently tested and certified to the latest Industry Standards, including BDA Kiwa certificate of Agrément, Building Control Compliance (LABC registered detail) and NHBC Acceptance.
Due to the special composition of multi-layers of insulation, SuperQuilt effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer (i.e. conduction, convection and radiation). SuperQuilt works most effectively by reflecting infra-red radiation. This means that not only is SuperQuilt effective in winter by reflecting heat back into the building and cold out, but also in summer SuperQuilt is a very effective barrier to solar overheating which reduces the need for artificial cooling systems as it
prevents the accumulation of heat within the building.
Link to webpage